We’re interested in your contributions!
Do you like to write about cannabis-related material? Do you want our huge viewing to read and listen to what you have to say? We want to hear from you!
The online community at Smokers Only has been growing, and as our audience continues to grow we are constantly in need of more contributors.
As a guest writer for Smokers Only, you will have the opportunity to provide news and entertainment to a growing online cannabis community. The topics can be anything cannabis-related, from culture to legalization to medical and scientific information. Personal success stories with medical cannabis or cannabis tourism are also welcomed on Smokers Only!
If you think you want to get your name on to Smokers Only, follow these instructions carefully and email your submission to email@example.com
- Before sending any completed work, send an outline of the idea.
- Include a little bit about yourself or link to a bio. Tell us, in a line or two, a little bit about you and your interest in cannabis
- If you like, include a photo of yourself – but this is totally optional!
When the idea has been approved, you’ll get the OK to start writing. It will need to be approved again once it has been finished, after which we will publish it to Smokers Only.
Please make sure that you read through the requirements for articles before submitting any ideas. If the article doesn’t meet the following criteria, it unfortunately won’t be published!
- Most importantly, articles must be original. Plagiarised material will not be published on the site.
- If you’re going to be quoting material or ideas from other articles, it needs to be clearly stated and referenced.
- Articles should be between 600 and 1200 words
We look forward to hearing from you and reading your guest contributions!